Westchester Dental Care
103 South Bedford Road
Mount Kisco, NY 10459
Call for an appointment today
I’m in pain or have discomfort
Are you experiencing pain or discomfort due to an injury, accident, or other dental problem? We are here to help you. Our caring and gentle team at Westchester Dental Care is focused on making sure our patients are as comfortable as possible. If you’re having a dental emergency we will make every effort to get you seen by one of our doctors the same day. If your are experiencing any of the issues below, please call our office immediately!
Dental emergencies can include:
- Knocked-out tooth
- Loose or misaligned adult tooth
- Cracked or fractured tooth
- Tissue injury (such as a puncture)
- Severe pain of any kind
We understand that accidents happen and sometimes emergencies do arise. But what do you do when something bad does happen? First, don’t panic. Second, follow our tips on how to react when trouble arises.
What to do if an emergency occurs:
- Call our office immediately. Our phone number is (914) 241-2242. If your emergency occurs after business hours you may call our emergency pager number. (914) 666-9262 and one of our doctors will be paged and will get back to you, usually within 30 minutes. We have doctors on call 24 hours / 7 days should an emergency arise.
- Do not touch an exposed tooth root. It may damage the root and make it unable to be replaced.
- Do not force a loose tooth back into place. Try to replace gently and hold in place until you see one of the doctors. If you can’t easily move it back to its original position, leave it alone.
- Rinse your lost tooth and mouth very gently. Be sure not to wash away any connective tissue or pieces of tooth.
- Get to an emergency room or call 911 if bleeding will not stop or if another matter of life and death arises.
When you call our office with a dental emergency, we can almost always work you into our schedule that day. We understand the importance of getting you in to see someone as soon as possible.
We not only want to ease your pain, but we also must act fast when trying to save a tooth that has been knocked out or damaged in some way. Waiting can lead to further damage, or the possibility that we will not be able to replace your lost tooth, so please call us immediately should an emergency arise.
If you have experienced an injury, accident, or are otherwise experiencing pain or discomfort, please get in touch with us right away. Our entire team here at Westchester Dental Care are committed to your dental health and your comfort. We will work to correct your problem and make you more comfortable quickly. You will find a team of kind, compassionate, gentle, and skilled dental professionals who will treat your discomfort and get you feeling better again soon! Call us today at (914) 241-2241 and let us help you!